Monday, May 3, 2010

Malibu Barbie Bimbo

Is what my nail color should be called.  I swear I  need a companion when picking out nail colors. My nails need to be re-painted ASAP. My nail lady will now be acquiring a new bottle of OPI. The bottle looks like it has a splash of berry or something, but no it is BARBIE pink, and the top coat is so lustrous - and that makes it worse! It's cute on my toes, but "I Don't Know Beets Me" Is not a color for my nails.

Anyways...The wedding this weekend was perfect! The rain stayed away and everyone was happy! That's all we can ask for! :-) I also had a great day hanging out with one of my bestest friends, which is always a perk!

Today I feel is going to be a really great day! I am at work right now, staying pretty busy. I have to write a short paper for class, then I am going to Martini's with a couple new friends, my bible study leader - Joy and Heather, and one of my roommates! I am really excited for this little night out. It will be interesting, but I am excited to see where it leads. I am excited to be making new friends!

Thennnnn tomorrow is the last day of class and also a very very special day. It's me and Brandon's
5 Year Anniversary! Gosh time really does fly when you're having fun! I can't even believe it! We don't really have any plans yet, with the end of the semester winding down we have been busy. But I am so excited for this milestone! F.I.V.E. Y.E.A.R.S. Holy Cow! I can't even believe it! I am beyond happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment