Thursday, May 20, 2010

Likey the new background and colors?

I DO! I hated the old generic background, so I found a new one! I like this one, the simplicity and the simple pattern in the back ground. I love the salmon-ish background but it was hard to match font colors with it. I think these will work.
So my car, Sonny, her breaks went out yesterday. They had been griding for about two weeks now and finally yesterday they snapped. Literally. The front right break pad snapped and fell out of my car. Yikes! Luckily though Brandon did a temporary fix. He changed the pads and this week (today or tomorrow) we are going to get my rotors changed. Grr...I hate car things! Poor Sonny she is covered in bird shit and broken.

<--Brandon with my former break pad.





My car got covered in bird poop in just one night!            -->







Anyhooo....So after I posted the post on John Travolta, it was announced that their family is growing! Congratulations to him and his wife and their daughter Ella. I really like them. They deserve this! Read the article on People.com!

Tonight is the season finale of Grey's Anatomy! I am so nervous, but really excited! I am  not sure if I will get to watch it or if it will be Tivo'ed. But still I can't wait to view it! Also my other favorite show One Tree Hill...which I have not been watching for about a year now, because my class schedule has interfered had its season finale last night! It had one crazy ending, I can't wait to catch up on the season to to find out what really has been happening!

And does this image just make your heart skip a beat...Mine sure is skipping! Just one more week left!!



PS...Tuesday night I had chocolate milk with dinner, Wedesday morning I had chocolate milk and this morning I had cholocate milk! YAY for me!  But I have only played Wii Fit once. Boo. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment