Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I feel like posting again...

I am in a particularly good mood today, and I want to share some favorite things!

Pandora Radio...yeah the forty free hours of music limitation can be a bugger, but I have so many stations and I love them all. My favorite stations, though, are...Norah Jones, The Goo Goo Dolls, and No Doubt's Don't Speak. Perfection.

Rolo Candy! mmmm so delicious. I just ate a handful. Made my taste buds so happy!

Music! I feel like there are some great songs being played on the radio this month. I hope they don't get over-played. Nothing more annoying than that. Need you now, used to be a favorite of mine. Now I change the station when it comes on. :'( But I really like.... O.M.G. by Usher, Break your Heart by Taio Cruz, Young Forever by Jay-Z, and Bulletproof by La Roux. Yeah Yeah I know...all typical radio songs. Whatever. I also popped in a CD I haven't listened to in a while, and fell in love all over again.
Sex Therapy by Robin Thicke It's the best!

Wedding Websites...errhhh....anything wedding! I am that girl who has been dreaming/planning of her wedding since I first learned what a wedding was, it's not totally planned...you have to be able to adjust to changing times and new ideas! I used to want a big elaborate wedding, but now I am thinking destination. Romantic, sandy, and small-ish. That sounds nice to me. These are my favorite websites,
Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, Amy Atlas, Melissa McClure, and So Chic Events! Yeah I read a lot of blogs, and they keep me pretty busy! I love my wedding planning internship with So Chic and my buddy Melissa is a photography in San Diego! I am so envious of her!I dream of warm days and neat little places. Peoria doesn't offer much of that!  I love to keep up with the trends and see people in love. There is nothing better than my next favorite thing....

LOVE....it truly makes the world go round.


Fall in love with something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment