Friday, May 14, 2010

My addiction in full swing.

So Thursday nights are my favorite nights. Like I have mentioned before I am a total TV Junkie. And Thursday nights are the BEST nights for my TV addiction. Plus they are all on ABC..so I never even have to change the channel. I am so lazy!

The first show on my list is Flash Forward. A really fantastic new show. Its really exciting and I never know what is going to happen next! But I have heard a rumor that it's getting cancelled...I sure hope not!

After Flash Forward is Greys! Next week is the TWO HOUR season finale, and it (as always) looks really intense! AHH...there is a shooter in the hospital and they have positioned the preview to make it seem like someone will die!!!!! AHHHHH!!!

Then we have Private Practice! I love this show, mainly because of Taye Diggs, so sexy and I think Kate Walsh is one of the sexiest females around. Mostly because of her Bad Ass attitude. Love it! And last night was the season finale (I hate season finales!!) Someone always dies, RIP Dell, and its always really sad! But some good things happened too. Hopefully next season will continue on with a really steam love affair between Addison and Sam! That would be perfect! :)

Well Brandon came over to hang out last night, not realizing it was Thursday. needless to say he was less than thrilled about my TV night. Because of course there is no talking allowed during show time. He was not happy. Guess we'll have to do something fun tonight. Maybe go to the movies? Who knows!

Happy Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment