Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a new love.

Pretzel M&M's

These little suckers are seriously the best things since sliced bread. Since last Wednesday (when I discovered them) I have eaten FOUR regular sized bags. I am so ashamed, but I can't help it. They are perfectly delicious! A little salty a little sweet, they satisfy my sweet tooth to the max!!! mmmm.... I am so happy that I was able to find them in big bags....I stocked up. Whoohoo!

Tonight though, I have to do my Wii Fit work out! I HAVE TO!
I also have to watch last nights season premier of The Bachelorette, which I missed because I was with Brandon!!! Gosh I am a sucker for T.V.

And I just got a compliment on my hair cut...made me feel special. Because I have been hating it lately. Ughh, why do I always think short hair is cute? It isn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment