Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer time blues

I feel like pouting for a minute. I feel like pouting because I am stuck here in my big girl office working 8:30-5, M-F and today it is 99 degrees out, sunny and perfect! I am stuck here, at work.

...Which I hate.

The guys have the air on, which is making me cold. I have my space heater on to warm my toes and to trick me into believing the windows are open. I hate guys and their love of AC. I am a little girl, I need warmth!

I would be perfectly content living in 90 degree weather everyday! If I never saw another snowflake I would be A'OKAY! Actually, I would be more than Ok...I would be in weather heaven!  I am a hot weather girl, through and through. And I am p.a.l.e. so some sunshine would do me good!

Maybe I can spend some time outside after work. That would be great. And read a book, that would be great too!


I am taking my laundry to Brandon's new house, he has a washer and dryer. I don't. And in my new house that I am moving into next week...I have to PAY to use the machines! Paying for water and use of the machines! Crazy!

Ughh...I think work just puts me in a bad mood...and being stuck inside on gorgeous days. Why does growing up have to suck so bad. Good thing I want to be a high school guidance counselor.
Summers off! :)

And I am totally moving somewhere warm. Back to my homeland! I was born in Fayetteville, NC! :) Wilmington looks like a nice location too!

No comments:

Post a Comment