Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's like Christmas in May!

Last night I woke up at 2:00 AM and I was seriously dying of thirst! Too bad I am in the process of moving and I don't have any food or drinks in my house! Luckily I did have a slightly above room temperature powerade to drink. I drank half the bottle! It was not very delicious but it got the job done.
Then I saw that my favorite (one of them!) movie was on! So of course I started watching it! I used to own the movie, but it grew legs and ventured off. So I watched it - most all of it before I fell back asleep. I was happy to watch it...not so happy to be up in the middle of the night. But hey, I'm young, so why not? 7:00 AM comes very soon after 2:00 AM though...


AAANNNNNDDDDD TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! It is finally here! I said to Brandon this morning, "Thanks for being with me on the best day of the year," (haha) And I think he got scared that it was our anniversary. But I told him today is the day that SATC2 finally hits theaters! He rolled his eyes at me. He just doesn't understand :) :) :) I am channeling my inner SATC character, Charlotte (duh!), and I am wearing my black maxi dress, some killer wedges! I can hardly sit through my work day! I am excited to eat dinner and get margarita's with some friends and then see the show!
Despite the bad reviews I know the movie is going to be fantastic!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment