Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend!

I had a really really nice weekend.

My best friend, Jessica, came to visit! We have been best friends since high school and went to different colleges, well everyone knows how that can go. It was a long distance relationship and was hard to keep in touch with our busy schedules. We both went different ways, made new friends and saw each other less and less. That sucked, but it's kind of how things work...but whenever we do see each other its like NOTHING ever changed! I love this girl so much, she truly is my best friend. She is thoughtful and fun, creative and unique. She is the best friend to me. While we do have our difference I don't know what friendship doesn't. She spent the past semester in Italy and we really had limited contact. I am so happy she came up here to visit me! I loved hearing all about her European adventures and her sexy new romance with a French man. She totally deserved that perfect semester over seas. I had the greatest day with her too! It was so refreshing to be around her. A true friend! Despite everything we have been through we are still BEST FRIENDS! I know she will always be there for me, and I am going to work harder to always be there for her too! Sometimes I need to work on my best friend skills.

Thanks for being my best friend! 


And today...today was nothing special. I was actually lazier than I was supposed to be. But  I did get some packing done, and furniture moved. Tomorrow I will be painting! Moving in 9 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment