Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

So I am sitting here at 7:50 on study day and I have yet to do one single thing. I do have somewhat of an excuse...I had to "work" today. I never went into the office but we had a meeting at the AFO (agent field office) and then had our Spring Staff party...'twas all sorts of fun. Did have a margarita though! A strawberry one, with strawberry bits n pieces. So yummy! Then I had another meeting.
 Now I am trying to write a 10 page paper on the Smucker's Commercials. I don't even have Microsoft Word open yet... ugghh...It wouldn't be that bad, since it's due next Wednesday. But I have a final Tuesday and a final Wednesday plus Mother's Day is this weekend so I will be loosing a lot of valuable weekend time to spend time with mi madre and mi abuela. : ) So it's a good waste of time, but still it might hurt me in the long run. Especially because tomorrow I am going to find a new friend for Cooper!!! I just can't take it anymore, Cooper is being so bad he might not return from the humane society tomorrow! He is driving me insane, hopefully a friend will pull him out of his slump! I am loyal to the Champaign-Urbana Humane Society so I will be driving down there tomorrow afternoon with Cooper, then getting my momma and we will be visiting with new bun-buns!  This makes me really excited, but it also makes me miss Penelope so much. I am very sad we are in this situation, but I am happy to rescue another animal and give them a good home. Hopefully I will find a cuddle bunny that will love me.
This is Coop and Me on the day I adopted him in July!












Here is Cooper hanging out in my closet...











And just to remember Penelope here are pictures of Her too! She will never be forgotten!


Nel and Cooper in their cage the day I brought them home! It was l.o.v.e.












Brandon and Nel! She was wearing her "trouble" shirt, doesn't she look thrilled? lol...













Gosh I am a friggen dork!  Okay, I realize I have issues. I am fine with that.

I've got my Pandora on, with a mix of Norah Jones, Frank Sinatra and A Fine Frenzy. Time to get into homework mode!


Ps--Thanks Jamie for being a follower! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment