Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rain Rain go away.

So I did not get that much studying done last night. But I did have a fantastic evening. Due to the hectic-ness of finals and work and life, I had not seen my boyfriend since SATURDAY! We went 3 whole days apart...lol. Silly I know, but it seemed like a lifetime. So yesterday he completed his finals and offered to take me out. Being the crazy girl I am, said YES! So I put my books aside and we went to dinner. To Buffalo Wild Wings, we needed beer. We had so much fun. If I could stand to do it I would not see Brandon for 3 days at a time all the time! We just had so much to talk about and share with each other. And that first hug and kiss were perfect! Gosh it seemed like we were apart for ages! ha. I am so ridiculous. Then we went back to his house and he watched the Black Hawks game with a couple friends while I looked over my notes.

So while yesterday was fantastic, and much needed, I am feeling the pressure of one: still being at work today while I have a final tonight, and two: trying to cram in some studious activity. I am a little more than nervous!

I did figure though that I need A's on both my paper and my final to get an A in the class. Since there are only 4 assignments and 400 points I need to do pretty well. One bad-ish grade could send me far away from the A I want. We'll see if I get it or not.

I can't wait to be done.


And its raining and my umbrella is in my car. What good is an umbrella in the car? None!

No comments:

Post a Comment