Monday, May 17, 2010

Another post today....

So I read a lot of blogs...I'm talking a lot of blogs. I said in my very first post that they inspire me. They truly do. I just got done looking through a blog that I found through another blog (one I read on a regular basis). And I am inspired.

Life is so sweet, fragile, and short. It can be taken away or altered at any moment. LIVE IT. LIVE LIFE!!

I feel like I am constantly worrying or complaining or not satisfied. I am always wanting more. More friends, more dates, more money, more clothes, more more more!

If I would just stop moaning and groaning and open my eyes to see all the gifts around me, I would not need more.

So consider my eyes opened. I am going to work on my complaining and constantly feeling sorry for myself. So what if a few things in life didn't work out. So what if high school sucked, I am graduating college next year, high school no longer matters. So what if a few friends turned out to be not so friendly. That doesn't matter.

You know what does matter....

I made the Dean's List this semester (waahhhooo!!). I have two parents that love each other, my brother and I very very very much. I have two grandmothers and one grandfather that are amazing. I have pets...Peyton and Eli (dogs) and my bunny Cooper (all three Manning brothers, clever.).  My baby brother is graduating high school in a couple of weeks. I have had this fantastic boy crazy in love with ME for five years. I have a job. I am healthy. I am young. I am happy.

Time to live life. Yesterday I said "here's to a healthy summer," Today, here's to a healthy and happy summer. A summer remembering the good in life. Loving life. Living life. Not worrying, not complaining, not crying. Here is to life!

Happy beautiful amazing life!

No comments:

Post a Comment