Friday, April 30, 2010

Beets me!

Yesterday I got to spend some time with one of my bestest friends, she also happens to be the fabulous owner of So Chic! So in preparation for tomorrows wedding we spend time making tissue paper "pom-poms" I guess is what you can call them. It was a very simple process, but really tedious. After working and chatting for a couple of hours we had our favorite pizza...Monicals! It's like a So Chic tradition to eat Monicals! I always love hanging out with Sara! And I can not wait for tomorrow's wedding! It's an outdoor ceremony and reception....lets PRAY that the rain stays away!

can you believe tomorrow is the first day of MAY?!?!?! Holy Tamoley!

Maybe a dinner and movie with the boyfran tonight, bed early to rest up for a long wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment