Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chilly Willy

I got a 97% on my final this morning! Wahooo!! I am really pumped. SO far I have three A's and one B. I have one more final tomorrow....will I have four A's and one B or three A's and two B's? I don't know it all depends on tomorrow! AAAHH...please I really want four A's!! 

Tomorrow's exam will be pretty hard, and I have to turn in a 10 page paper in the same class. Really hoping for a lot of points!

 I am really looking forward to tomorrow evening. I will be alll done with the semester!

After Wednesday I have to start packing up my room and preparing to move out and into a new house! 21 days until move in day! That seems a lot farther away that I thought. weird.

I am wishing for the warm weather to come back. So far May has been a little chilly. I am sitting at work with my space heater on. I am cold!



*I really hate that "a lot" is two words. Every time I type it good 'ole spell check catches me! It should be one word.

No comments:

Post a Comment