Wednesday, May 26, 2010

T-Minus 4 days...

Since today is almost over I am not counting it. There 4 days until I can move into my new house. Which I went to today and met with my landlord. My room is waayy smaller than I remembered. I don't know where my 50" TV is going to fit, my queen sized bed and Coopers cage! Gah! I guess Brandon and I will have to get crafty (he is super clever, so it should work out!) on how to make everything fit! But I am really excited to move into a new house...hopefully the last time I will ever have to share a house with girls. My next move with be a move into a place with Brandon!!! So weird - That we are almost at that point in our lives!! But none-the-less this move will be interesting!

I really need to get a better move on moving out of my current house. humph. I have to clean the stove out, clean the living room, my bathroom and my room. SO much to do, so little time!

I will do some tonight, but nothing tomorrow because SEX AND THE CITY 2 comes out! Waaahhhooo!! And then I will do more Friday and Saturday but Sunday my  baby brother graduates from high school! Gosh I can't believe it's already time for him to graduate. And then Monday is moving day! My current landlords gave me until Wednesday to make sure all is cleaned up and tidy. So that's nice. They seriously are the best. I will miss them!

This is my brother and I at the Cincinnati Zoo playing with the Birds! We both have dumb faces, but it was fun. And the only picture I had available of me and him.  It was fun though. The Cincinnati Zoo is awesome!
I am also going on a trip! Yep. I leave June 6th for Catholic Heart Work camp to Mississippi.  It will be a neat adventure. I am nervous and pondering why I said "yes" to going. But I know I will have a great time. I will just miss Brandon and Cooper a whole lot! Plus I will be on this trip with people I don't know at all! That's the worst part. But oh well. I know the big man will be with me.


**only one more hour left in my work day! I love the end of the day!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment