Friday, May 21, 2010

The old days...

So I was on The Knot this morning which always leads to a trip over to The Nest, they sometimes have good blogs and tips and tricks. While there I saw an article of sorts with the title "Link Love: Around the 'Net This Week." One of the Link Love's was to a blog called "Im Remembering" Naturally I was intrigued and took a look. SOOO many memories and feelings came rushing back when I saw these things from my childhood. Not that my childhood was long ago, but it kind of was. Guess I am growing up now! Here are some shows/candy/things from my childhood that I loved! Some I remembered from her site others are all my own! Ahh the memories!

Fruit Stripe Gum...I always called it Zebra Gum. I mean a fun colored gum, a delicious flavor and tattoos on the wrappers! What child wouldn't love this stuff!








Tale Spin... Holy Cow! This was my favorite. I remember my Dad and I would watch it in the morning and it was the always the BEST! I found this image from amazon.com and I am really considering buying the series. They have it on DVD for pretty cheap. I love it! What a fantastic show!





Rescue 911... Watching this show was always a family affair. I cant remember if it came on before of after dinner but my family was always hunkered down in front of the tube. That show was always so excited, and didn't they have great acting! haha. I really liked it. And plus host William Shatner...thats just perfection! 






Ribbon Dancing! Totally the best thing ever!!










Haha. Those are great! :) 


I am in for a long weekend. It's almost time to move out of my house and into another one. So that means cleaning, packing and painting! I just can't wait...haha not!  

Happy Friday!!















No comments:

Post a Comment