Monday, August 2, 2010

The way you move on the floor.

I am still swooning over "I like it" by Enrique Iglesias.
Every time it comes on I can't help but wiggle my hips. And I looooove getting phone calls because it is my ring tone! :) Not sure which I love more my ring tone or text tone, I get a little chuckle every time my phone yells "Lllloyddd!" Oh Entourage, I think you complete me. :) 

Butterfly's, goose bumps, feeling like a bad ass, complete happiness and sore toes.
That sums up my weekend.
It totally kicked some major ass. Aubrey & Matt got married this weekend and they were my first clients all my own! I have worked for So Chic for 3 weddings seasons. It has been so much fun, and I was super excited when Aubrey asked me to help her with her big day! I was so nervous the days before. But once my adrenaline kicked in, I was unstoppable. I got everyone lined up, cued the music, sent everyone down the aisle, straightened the brides train, gave her big smile and said, "you can go now!".
The ceremony was short and sweet, it was really lovely. After the ceremony I cleaned up and headed over to cocktail hour, checked out the reception, drank a much needed Pepsi and waited for the bridal party (who were all so fantastic, helpful, gorgeous, and fun!) to come and get the party started. These people sure do know how to party. The guys had some sweet moves and the parents too!  Every one was so happy. The bride and groom were just radiating happiness and love. It was perfect.
After wearing my close-toed heels for 12 hours my toes were killing me and my perfectly painted toe nails were ruined. Still two days after my toes hurt, well just my big toe (eww...this is so weird, toes, big toes, gross.) but whatever, it is bruised. Can you believe that!


Sonny
I got Sonny back today. Even though I totally loved driving my mom's Sonny this weeked. Her Sonny is new and sporty and has all the fancy features. But I am still happy to have my little lady car back. The final repair bill was $520


Happy Monday! Here is to the Bachelorette Season Finale! I hear it's gonna be a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment