Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday August 13, 2010

Okay, when did August roll in? For real, time seems to be flying lately.
I am sitting here at my desk answering copious amounts of phone calls, wishing I could go home early and play outside or shop or cook ( ; ) ) and squinting my eyes because I slept in my contacts last night and they are ssoo dry! Then I realize...OH MY GOODNESS today is my last day working full time! Yippie! After a very long summer of sitting here at this desk, in my freezing office, it is finally coming to an end.

I  have all of next week off for pre-recruitment and a week of being a hard partying college student (bahah)! Then it's back to school! AH SCHOOL...I thought I just finished school. Didn't I JUST have that horrific COM305 final that made me cry endless amounts? (but then I kicked it's mother fucking ass and got an A+!) But you know, I guess it's okay. It is my senior year after all, my schedule should be pretty alright...eh more like easy-peasy!  I am a little nervous for Chem300. But whatever.

-I can not believe it is August. Soon it's going to be September, then October, then November (&mybirthday..duhh) then December, then 2011!!!!!!
-And it's Friday the 13th! YIKES!
-My bffffff Jessica is flying in from London today and I am sso excited to see her! With both of us being so busy during the school year it is probably the last time I will see her for a while. Tear.

mkay that's all.
HAPPY FRIDAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment