Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm living a teenage dream


I had a GREAT Weekend.

I am in love with the Chicago Skyline.

But now it's back to the hustle and bustle of the week. This week will be pretty packed. I have work, classes, the first chapter of the year (woo!) A TEST (...who the hell gives a test in the first week?) and RECRUITMENT!!!!!! I love recruitment. One week from today we will have little baby Chi Omegas! I can not wait!

AND I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE SONG...aside from Nelly's! Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. Love it. Love her.
I heard it like 2079 times on the radio on my drive back from Chicago. Perfect.

I am making marshmallows tonight....hope it goes well!?!

Super Random: Lookie at this!

 From Style Me Pretty, of course. The Groom has a tattoo of a Parade of Elephants! Ooh I love it so much!!!  



Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment