Sunday, August 8, 2010

Follow me, where we goin', we don't need no bread crumbs

I love lazy days. 
After the long Saturday I had and Wedding Season about to kick off into full swing (until October!) I need a lazy day. It's almost 2:00 and I just got out the shower, I love that! 

Me & Baby Jack when he was 11 months. 
Went to Chicago (Gurnee)  yesterday for baby Jack's 4th birthday! Can't believe he is 4 already! I remember when he was just  a baby! 
But after sitting in traffic for what seemed to be forever we got to Chuck E Cheese! It was fun, there were tons of little kids and I really wanted to take a nap, but it was a good day. 
We even made a pit stop at Ikea on the way home! YAY. I love Ikea! I got a couple little things, it's hard to go crazy when my debit card is lost in the mail. (UGH!) But I got some goodies for my office, will show later. We finally got home around 9:30, and yeah, you better believe I went straight to bed. 

And today I am doing nothing...not one single thing. I watched my boyfriend, Ben Affleck, on TV. Armageddon was on. it makes me cry every single time I watch it, but I love it oh so much! And now I am about to finish up season six of Entourage and maybe watch The Hangover too.  : )

And I am updating my itouch, I have been meaning to add these forever but finally got around to it! Added:
Rilo Kiley's... Under The Black Light
Robin Thicke's... Sex Therapy (The Expereince)
Wisely's... Wisely







Here is to a happy and lazy Sunday! 








No comments:

Post a Comment