Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today is a weird day.

"And today was a day just like any other..."

But it's not.

...warning...this may get wordy...I need to write...
I am in such a weird place right now. I don't know. I have a lot running through my mind...a big thing is school. I thought I was excited for school to start, but I am really nervous. I can not believe it's senior year. I don't know, maybe I am crazy. But I want to be a college kid forever. College is fun, college is comfortable, college is easy(ish). I don't want to be a big kid, I don't want to be in grad school next year...well I do...but I don't. Ya know? I'm just a basket case.

I also have a few other things on my mind...that don't belong on here. Life is so complicated sometimes. I wish it was always easy. I wish decisions were easy to make. I wish I could know the future. I wish I could pray and get an immediate answer. I wish I could see just a ten second clip of where I am going to be in 15 years...
I just want to  know.


I can't believe I am going into my first day of school all cloudy and messed up. I keep crying and I am just in a very weird place. I don't like it.

I even treated myself to a LARGE iced coffee and spent the morning in bed instead of coming to work. I am wearing my favorite ruffled cardgan and my hair kind of looks amazing.
I busted open my best friend this morning...my planner. Duh. I love the school year, because I love my planner. She really is my best friend. Her name is Delilah. Delilah, the Blue Rhapsody Vera Bradley day planner...my heart beats for her.

 














Anyways...on a little bit of a different note, Nelly was my favorite artist back in the day. I had a poster of him on my wall (sexy), had his albums and knew every word to every song...fucking baller. I know. What? You mean..."It must be yo ass cuz it aint yo face I need a tip drill.." are not appropriate lyrics for a 14 year old? haha. But then he fell off the face of the Earth! This morning when I got in my car I heard a new song and instantly knew the voice I was hearing. IT WAS NELLY. Nelly has a new song, and it's perfect. It's called Just A Dream. Listen to it. I'm glad I heard it. I've been playing it all morning. And his album "drops" in November! :)

And finally one of my classes is up on Sakai so I could check the roster. I have CHM300 with like 500 amazing Chi Omegas! Woohoo! So excited now :) Using my planner and having class with my friends are the only things I am excited for. I wish my other classes would go up so I can check them too.

Here is my schedule, it's pretty sweet.

Monday&Wednesday: 4:30-5:45 COM393 with Kasch in GCC 212
                                    6:00-7:15 COM414 with Kach in GCC 212
                   (weird right...same room same teacher, hope I like him!)
Tuesday&Thursday:  12:00-1:15 ELH486 with Nathan Thomas in BAK 258
                                 1:30-2:45 CHEM300 with Taylor in OH164

Awesome right? I and I won't even miss any Monday Night Football games. : )  Last fall I had a class that went until 9:00, ugghh I hated that.

Okay, this is good enough right? I feel better. Thanks.


(p.s. I think I am going to buy my PG85 jersey this week! Adding to my collection! 18 days until colts football!)

No comments:

Post a Comment