Monday, August 9, 2010

LOOVE


I love you more than words. You have been my best friend, partner in crime and coffee mate for the past almost 3 years. I remember the day I met you, I was so mad. I just knew we were going to be enemies, I mean hell we were both competing to be the better wedding planner, and you have your shit together! haha. But little did I know that our first wedding at the Gateway Building would be the start of something very very beautiful. We talked about love and life and some crazy ex-lovers all while setting silverware on tables and chatting with the candy lady. We were a match made in heaven. Then you left me for a whole semester and I was very sad. Then you came back into my life and NOTHING changed! The summer of 2009 was our summer. I will cherish our memories for ever. Singing and dancing...you singing LOUD, me dancing crazily. Laughing and being obnoxious, I love it. I love YOU!

Well, now you have grown up. You are a REAL grown up now. You have a big girl job in the city..IN THE CITY, how cool. You have to wake up at a decent hour (I know that will be hard for you!) like grown ups do. Take the train to work and decorate your cubicle. I am totally jeal.

While I know our friendship is not over...DUH...I am totally going to miss you. I look forward to our hour long phone calls and Sangria nights.

xoxo,
Harvey




Loove.
Baby got back.  

2 comments:

  1. :( This makes me miss you soooo much!! I can't believe we are separated now. Come live in the city. You can be your cute stylish self, and I will say that things are pretty all the time...

    Thank you so much for the shout out. I feel honored that I made a posting :) I only wish you the very, very best in life.

    lOVEEEEE!! :)
    your other katy

    ReplyDelete