Sunday, August 15, 2010

smack face.

So when I lived in Chi O I lived with these girls. 
(plus another for a little while....but we dont talk about that.) 
Well today we were hanging out just the 3 of us. Recapping the summer, our love lives and talking about memories (so sweet right?). We then went out to dinner and had to find it ironic that when we lived together we NEVER did anything just the 3 of us. Of course we were all friends, close friends, but when you live with 3 people in one room...things get a little stressful! So we had a good time talking about those days. : ) 
Gabbi, Roxy and Me
Not the best picture, but you do what you gotta do. 
Anyways...this weekend was a good one! Worked one of my favorite weddings ever! Color scheme of black, white and yellow. With a kick ass photo booth, and the dream team of vendors. We love to talk about those smack faces and people looking a hot mess. We had a lot to talk about, this wedding was very entertaining. Sara and I ventured to the photo booth a few times and got some hilarious pictures. We were both full of energy last night!

&&I got sssooo much done in my room today. Gabs and I put together a bookshelf! It was interesting; but we did it. I even got to lay out and get some sun. tan fat is sexier than pale fat, right?

Pre-Recruitment starts tomorrow. I cannot even believe it. My last pre-recruitment. WEIRD. Gotta get lots of XO lovings in this week!

and Kate is baccckkkkk...all five of us are together! Big Willy is ssooo happy!


love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment