Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stop pacin, time wastin'

I am the BEST procrastinator ever!! 

So sometimes I don't really know what to blog about...  I wish I was full of genius ideas and had the most interesting life so I could just blog all day! But I don't...so I can't.

I am putting off studying for an exam that I have tomorrow, drinking a glass of wine, watching an old episode of Kendra and deciding if I want to dress to pin for chapter or not... 

The school year sure does bring out the best in me...not.  I am wondering why I want to go to grad school..I hate school, I suck at school. humph. 

Tomorrow is going to suck...work from 8:30-3, class from 4:30-7:15  and then working on recruitment stuff until I can't even think straight! Oh the joys of being deemed "creative".  

I have super glue on 4 out of my 10 fingers, it feels weird. 

Alright time to dress for chapter, guess I will dress to pin. 

Happy Tuesday. 
Hope you enjoyed my ramblings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment