Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 Random Things...

So I am obsessed with The Bachelor/Bachelorette shows...and Entourage.
But my first true TV love is Grey's Anatomy. AND SEASON 7 STARTS NEXT MONTH!!!!
I read these awesome spoilers on People dot com and now I am ssuuuppppeeeerrr excited.
 YAY. YAY. YAY.

Saturday when I was at Ikea I bought myself two stalks of lucky bamboo, a vase and some rocks...lol (got a candle and a picture frame too...random). Now they are in my office and look lovely on my desk. I am quite pleased. Even though I am not sure exactly how to take care of them...and I think that they are being stubborn and not drinking their water, what does dying Bamboo look like? humm....not sure.

Lucky Bamboo

And say hello to my boys Mr.Saturday and Mr.Addai ...Mr.Manning is on the other side of the screen. He is pointing, it's hot. I can not wait for football to start. Their first preseason game is next sunday! They will be playing the 49ers at the marvelous Lucas Oil Stadium. I can't wait to start rockin my Colts gear again!
Love.

This was r.a.n.d.o.m. but Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment