Tuesday, August 24, 2010

B.T.F.U.

Chi Omega Pre-Recruitment 2010 

Last week was a freakin' b.l.a.s.t.  I was super busy and pretty drunk/hungover most of the week, but it was so much fun. I can not believe last week was my last pre-recruitment ever. It's starting to get real, and it's scary. Tomorrow is my first day of class. I am a Senior. I can not believe it. 
It's really emotional.
 I cried on move in day when I was driving to the wedding and saw the long line of cars backed up on the interstate. I had to call my mom. I remember driving to Bradley early Saturday morning; my palms sweatier than usual and hardly saying a word because I knew I was going to cry. Then I got all moved into my dorm and it was sssooo exciting! But them I had to say goodbye to my parents...gosh I am getting teary eyed thinking about it. It was so hard to have them leave me all alone at college... 
My side of the room Freshman year! l.o.v.e ghetto heitz.

Goodness. I  am getting so overwhelmed. ANDD my baby brother started college yesterday. It's just crazy. 
Absolutely crazy

I need a glass of wine. 





No comments:

Post a Comment