Thursday, July 29, 2010

Old Age

So Brandon got an iPhone. He loves it. I have an iTouch. I love. Downside, mine does not have a camera. Upside, Brandon's does. So DUH I made him buy the aging app. Here is an older me.
HAHA. So gross, right! Brandon pleasantly told me, "Wow, you don't age well!"
He looked  handsom-ish in his aged photo; which he strictly forbade me from putting up on the blog.
Looser.  

Anyway...Yesterday was the WORST day ever. EVER. EVER. I was driving home for lunch, and felt my car being weird. I stopped at the red light right off the interstate and then....silence, and a few of my  check engine, oil, airbag, and other lights came on. And she was gone. Poor little Sonny is at the car doctor again! I don't know how much my little lady can take. I sadly watched as she was towed away. I moped into O'Riely auto parts to buy her a new battery. Eagerly took it to the doctor's hoping that was going to be all she needed. Nope. Doc's not sure, he needs to run some more tests and check it out. Poor little Sonny.

Well then on top of that, my uncle called to tell me Grandma is in the hospital. Luckily it is just minor, but I can't tell my momma until she gets back from Jamaica (which is today!!). Glad I get to see Grandma tomorrow, I miss her. And my mom! YAY both my favorites in one day!

Well there is more to my horrible day. I got Chinese food for dinner, and my fortune cookie said..."Hope for the best, prepare for the worst." ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! C'mon. On an already crappy day I get that kind of a fortune! eyi yi yi!

So yeah, real bad.

Here is to a happy happy Thursday, a safe flight for my parents and a happy ending for Sonny!

No comments:

Post a Comment