Tuesday, August 10, 2010

She like hip hop and rock and roll

I put my iTouch on shuffle this morning...I don't usually do that...it's a control thing.
But this morning I was interested to see what would be produced. It was magic, totally random, but I loved it. Here is what I got ready to, drank my coffee to, danced to and sang to.

1. Limp Bizket...Just one of those days
(Haha...what a weird song to start the day of with.)
2. Andy Cloninger...Beautiful for you
3. Michael Jackson...You rock my world
4. Rihanna...Rude boy
5. Oasis...Wonderwall
6. The Starting Line...The b-list
7. No Doubt...Rock steady
8. Fuel...Falls on me
9. Biggie...Going back to Cali
10. Weezer...Say it aint so
11. Red Hot Chili Peppers...Tear
12. Jack Johnson...F-stop blues
13. Jacks Mannequin...La La Lie
14. OAR...This town
15. Sugarcult...Saying goodbye
16. Shwayze...Corona & Lime

See, random, right? But awesome.
Feeling good today. Really good. And I am wearing my pretty perfume-Tocca's Giuletta...it's running out though :( will need more soon!

here is to a happy tuesday that started perfectly at 5:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment