Monday, March 1, 2010

What a weekend!

This weekend was a busy yet great weekend! Here is the play-by-play!

FRIDAY: Chi-O Kidnap. A date party. It was so much fun! We were dancin fools just having a great time. I didn't bring my camera, so I have no good photos to share.

SATURDAY: I went home. It was really nice to just go home and see my family. Dad bought me some more groceries, I will be eating like a queen for the next couple of weeks. They sent me two packages of food last week! I love it!

SUNDAY: So I have an internship as a wedding planner! It's so much fun. Yesterday we had a bridal show to attend in Bloomington. We were there passing out our sexy little magazine, Behind Every Bride, aka-BEB. We have a BEB traveling bridal show next Sunday. Should be really really exciting!  I love being a wedding planner, and I lovge haning out with  two of my favorite people, Sara and Katy! It's always a blast, never a dull moment with those two!

Today I am working a full day, but today is PAY DAY!!! Yippie! I love pay day! Tonight is also the Bachelor finale! I love Tenley. but rumor has it Jake will pick Vienna. Except I have a feeling he picks no one. That would great, because I would rather him pick no one than pick Vienna.

And one more thing...HOLY TAMOLE IT'S MARCH!?!?!? When did that happen? I love it though, I can already smell spring! It's so close! And Brandon's birthday countdown begins. 21 in 15 days! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment