Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm just being jealous...

With spring break only a few weeks away I am starting to get sad that I will be staying here. I'm not going to a tropical resprt, or a far away land, I'm not even going to a crappy beach in Florida to get hammered with people that I see every week here at school. I will be here, working, not getting a tan and not having fun.

So sad.

I was on MSN and saw this link, it made me even more sad. I won't be going on vacation this year, and I def. won't ever go on a  Billion dollar vacation. Here are some pictures to make me wish I was, wish I wasn't so pale, wish I was sipping a mai tai on the bech with my babe, just forgetting about the world.



I just neeeed to go the beach! A nice beach with white sand, crystal clear blue water, and a cloudless sky. I haven't been in so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment