Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Movies!

Brandon and I saw the BEST movie ever this weekend. So good that we might go see it again this Friday. I am talking about a hysterical, knee slapping, kind of good. The movie, COP OUT, starring Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan. I am sad because it didn't get very good reviews, but by golly I loooved it!

I watched another good movie last night, I am a little embarrassed to admit it, but I watched New Moon. I was pleasantly surprised, it was fantastic! I haven't and won't read the books. I didn't really like the first movie. But I really have to give it two thumbs up!

Alssooo....the sequel to one of my very favoritest movies ever comes out in 66 days! It will be here before we all know it. Sex and the City 2! I love the first one, after seeing it 700 million times it still makes me cry and laugh. I try my hardest on weeknights to stay up until midnight to watch SAC re-runs on TBS. It just makes me happy. : )

So excited! Woo!

I am so glad that I have seen two happy movies this past week. I am sick and tired of leaving movie theatres angry because the movie had a bad ending! I like happy endings!


**My other favorite movies include; The Blind Side, Euro Trip, Anything Will Smith (Independence Day, Bad Boys I & II, MIB I & II, Hitch, Seven Pounds, The Pursuit of Happyness, and so on...) Wimbeldon and 2 Fast 2 Furious


No comments:

Post a Comment