Friday, March 19, 2010

A Feast.

I love to cook! I am not very good at it, but it makes me feel good.

Yesterday after work I went grocery shopping (love that too). There is something about pushing a cart and pondering over a shopping list that makes me feel like a real grown up. I love that feeling.

After getting what I needed, I prepared a feast for Brandon and our friend Kyle! I made pork chops, potatoes (cooked them in the skillet!), corn on the cob- my favorite, and brownies!

It was so fun preparing everything, and running around like a chicken with my head cut off when everything was finishing up at once.

The meal turned out to be pretty good. The brownies were a little dry, but I didn't have the correct pan to cook them in...so whatever!

But I did have a good time cooking dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment