Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Parlez Vous

So today has shaped up to be an overall good day, despite my terrible dream this morning.

It is gorgeous outside. Warm and sunny.

I am wearing a fun hot pink shirt dress, that complements my Parlez Vous OPI nails!
I looove this nail color!


Today is also a very special anniversary for me and Brandon...five years ago today we had our first kiss. FIVE YEARS!!! Gosh time just flys by so quickly. I am so unbelievably thankful that he has put up with me for that long! I'm pretty hard to put up with!
I got myself a delicious little pick-me-up after lunch, a cinnamon iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts...my fave. It was really hard to come back to the office after lunch, its so nice out I just wanted to sit on the porch and soak in the gorgeous-ness!

I also found this really neat article on Yahoo's Shine site. I love the idea of Peeps, and always buy like 5 or 6 packags in different colors around this time, but never really eat them. They are just too cute and fun to pass up. I am really going to try the S'meeps! Yum!

And on side note my Penelope is feeling much better. She is still a little slow to move around but she is on her way to recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment