Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Thursday is my favorite day of the week and let me tell you why...

1. My favorite class is on Thursday, BMA 357, Business Leadership. So fun and different and my teacher is so enthusiastic and really loves what she does!
2. My favorite meeting is on Thursday. My meeting with best friend and "boss" Sara, for my wedding planning internship. It is seriously the best hour and half of my week. We just talk, and laugh and sometimes get work done. I love it!
3. My favorite shows are on TV! Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice! <3 I can just get lost in those shows, really helps me to relax and forget about everything.
4. No WORK! Thursday is my only day off work! I love the time to relax and do "me" things

This is a picture of Me and Sara at the ACS Night of Hope Disco Gala earlier this month. I don't know how my life would be with out Sara. Probably really boring and sad. <3 youu!


Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I really like Thursdays too! I'm so glad you are having a great day! It's almost Friday :)
    Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete