Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To you...

Yesterday was Brandon's 21st Birthday!

It started out to be a really crappy day. Brandon locked himself out of his room and locked his phone, clothes, shoes inside. He was angry. He tried busting off the door knob (boys, they do things like that) but it just made the situation worse. So we drove home. Angry. Then Brandon got a ladder and his dad's truck and drove back to Peoria, it's now like 6:00 pm. Remember I couldn't pick him up until 1:00. So he climbs up the ladder and into his second story window. When he gathers his belongings and gets back in the truck, BUPD stop him and question why he was climbing into a window. Remember Bradley is on spring break, so not many people are left on campus. I guess it was legit for the cops to stop him, but they questioned him for 40 minutes, and Brandon just does not have that kind of tolerence, especially since he was already having a crappy day! But he made it back, ate dinner and cake with his family then came to my house for presents!

My parents got him an outfit and a case of our favorite, Bud Light Bottles! (Eli wanted in on the fun too!)
Sorry for the poor picture quality, they are phone pics! 

Well after presents, we ventured to a bar in our town and had a few drinks. Mom bought us Goldschlager shots, and OH MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD! I don't normally take shots, because I am just a little girl, but this was so good! I was feeling it too! We had alot of fun hanging out with my parents. I have really amazing parents!
At the end of the day it was a pretty good birthday.
And this morning, I vomited (I didn't even vomit on my own birthday!) and then we went to our favorite little diner, Merry-Ann's and got big plates of slop! It acutally made me feel worse, but it was good!

 I am so excited for Brandon to finally be 21! Not like we are big drinkers...considering I was drunk off one shot and two fruity mixed drinks...but I am sure we have many wonderful adventures ahead of us!

Love you babe!







(PS---I have a surprise...for tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment