Friday, March 5, 2010

T.G.I.F.

I am so excited for today and for the weekend! But first lets talk about this nifty odd little book I found yesterday at Borders... 
PENIS POKEY. Bahaha I cracked up and sent a picture of it to Brandon, I think he was a little disturbed, but I want to get it for his birthday! It is wrong and disturbing in so many ways, but oh I just love it! Inside there are all kinds of cute/silly pictures where your "Mr." will be the star...BAHAHAHA. I love it. I'm sure if these people were serious when publishing this book, or not. On the back cover it says, "play with yourself again and again" not sure about that... But man oh man do I love it!





Anyways...I am really excited for today! I am having lunch with a dear friend of mine that I have not seen in ages! Just one more hour! I am really excited to see her and catch up.

After work I am going to Stations of the Cross with my roommate and friend Monica. I am so happy to have a friend to go do "churchy" things with. Especially durring Lent. My Lenten promise is to  learn more about what it means to be Catholic. Yesterday I picked up a book called "Rome Sweet Home". It's about a married couple that grew up Christian, and made the leap into Catholicism. So far it's really interesting. I am still in the early chapters learning about their lives as Christians, trying to convert Catholics. I am really really interested to hear about their journey while learning more about my own faith and love of God and the Catholic Church. So I am thankful for Monica and her invitation to go to Stations with her this evening!

Thennnn after Stations, I am going on a double date! We are going to T.G.I.F. for some good food, good drinks, and good laughs! I can not wait! The deal is that the girls will pay and the boys drive! Since the girls are 21 and the boys are not! Only 10 more days till Brandon's big day!!

I am also looving this nice spring weather! I drove with my window down a little bit yesterday! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment