Friday, March 26, 2010

I always have a hard time coming up with a title...

I just read some "spoilers" for SAC2, they weren't really spoilers, just nail biting bits of the plot! I can't wait!

Today I have a lunch date, with some really amazing women. One of my best friends and two women that I have a great deal of respect for! I cannot wait! T-minus 10 minutes!

Tomorrow I am going to have a wild night on the town! Words do not even begin to describe how excited I am for this!

My dad surprised my mom and took her to New Orleans for  her birthday! Last night she drunk texted me- cool mom. lol. She did say that she wished I was there : )  I love my parents! They are the best. I wish they have the best trip ever!! They deserve it; this year has been crazy for them.

I had a really bad dream about Brandon the other night and I woke up mad at him, does that ever happen to you? Well I feel bad because I still kind of have this angry feeling inside. I'm going to call it PMS. But thanks alot dreams for making me angry at my babe. He didn't like it too much.

I bought really fantastic shoes yesterday, 2 pair. I deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment