Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Love you baby girl

I am choking back the tears, I have been all morning as I sit here torchered at work. My little Penelope died yesterday. I came home from class and she had fallen over and I could tell she really was not doing well. I picked her up and held her in my arms while she slipped away. It makes me feel so warm inside to know that she waited for her mommy to come back and nuzzle her before she went, but it also breaks my heart because I was in class for so long yesterday. I don't know how long she waited for me. But I am sure glad she did. She knows she was a very loved bunny, and I happy that I had her in my life. I am happy that I got to understand her and all of her silly little bunny traits. The way she would jump when she was happy and the way she would sit at my feet and beg me to pick her up, the way she would lick my face and sometimes sneak in a startling bite (rude!) but I loved her tremendous amouts and I miss her terribly. Brandon and I took her to my parents house to be burried in the back yard. Brandon even picked some really pretty flowers for her, that I know she would have loved. She was a verrrrry girly bunny. Penelope I love you very much baby girl. Hope you are having fun in Heaven playing with Bradley and Dinkey...don't take any of their crap, they were crazy dogs!

The worst thing about this whole situation, well the two worst things is that she was fine! After getting hurt last week she started to feel much better. She was hopping and jumping, and giving kisses again and playing with Cooper. This really was out of the blue, and that breaks my heart. I am happy though that she got to be a pretty Easter bunny this year, she loved that. The other thing is Cooper. He is really sad. He doesn't know where his girlfriend went. I hate it when he pops his head in the cage and looks for her, or when he stand up on his back legs to see if she is on my bed with her. He hates being alone. He will need a friend soon. I am gone too much for him to be alone. Poor Cooper, his heart is broken. He could tell when Brandon and I cried yesterday and hugged her tightly, Cooper knew. Bunnies are very smart. They were so in love, I feel really bad for my baby boy.

I keep trying to remeber this, Everything Happends For A Reason.

I'll post some pictures when I get off work.

1 comment: