Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A random collection of catching up...in no particular order...

1. Jeffrey met the parents.
 It went very well. I was pleased. My parent's liked him. Even though I was super embarrassing and said some naughty things. I have made a new rule for myself...no more drinking with my parents until I learn to keep secrets.

2. Thanksgiving
 Instead of the usual "Nice, girl, niiiiceee" phrase it was "Fat, girl, faaaattt". As I stuffed my face with all the deliciousness that Thanksgiving has to offer. Super yummy deep fried turkey, ham, dumplings, corn, mashed potatoes, gravy, mac.n.cheese, rolls...mmmm ssooo good! Followed by pie, pie, pie, and some no bake pb dessert :) And almost a week later I am still having to squeeze into my jeans. I am not thankful for that.

3. School
I have yet another 75 minute presentation to give today. Thanks Dr.Kasch. You really are amazing. I also have 3 very long papers to write.

4. My birthday.
Yep. I am officially old now. I'm 22 a week and a day old. Eh, I guess it's kind of cool. Kind of weird to grasp though, I'm 22. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks about these things. And I got an fabulous coach purse! I am so loved..and a little spoiled.

Love.


5. My favorite thing in the whole world.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. 2010. AMAZING. I would give anything to have Alesasndra's body. All the Angels are amazingly gorgeous, so confident and sexy. Maybe I should stop eating so much pizza and drinking so much beer and start eating celery sticks and drink more water...maybe I should also hit the gym?
The show last night was g.r.e.a.t. though.
Even though I was sad though that Heidi didn't do anything. I thought for sure she would make a guest appearance.

I.heart.her.
Happy Wednesday.
Happy Pay Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment