Thursday, December 30, 2010

2.0.1.0.

Holy Smokes is 2010 really coming to a close? Why is is that years just flash by? How can a Monday drag on for ages but a year can just come and go in a blink of an eye?  I'll never understand.

Here is my 2010 recap...
* The Colts went to the Superbowl...but sadly lost.


















* I started my blog!
* I got licensed to sell Insurance in the state of IL and had to make a sign to motivate myself to study. Insurance is hard!


















* I danced the night away at The American Cancer Society Disco Gala that I helped plan


















* Ran Sonny out of gas...TWICE.
* Said goodbye to my Sweet Penelope.


















* Spent a week in Mississippi volunteering with my Church
* Moved into a house with my best friends











* Worked more than any 21 year old should
* Planned alot of weddings
* Spontaneously got my cartilage pierced one morning














* Had my first of many panic attacks
* Started my Senior Year at BU wearing this..cried and had a panic attack that day.  






















* Taught a Sunday school class for kindergartners and first graders
* Went to Puerto Rico with my Momma for some much needed girls time
* Ended a five year relationship
*  Visited Graduate Schools
* Applied Here















* Met the man of my dreams


















* Made a snap decision to pierce my Tagus














* Went to my First COLTS game!


















* Turned 22!
* Went to my first Blackhawks game!
* Started my 2nd blog

All in all I suppose 2010 was a good year!
I laughed alot, cried alot, traveled alot, worked alot, loved alot, prayed alot, sang alot, danced alot, took some chances and lived alot.
I over came some challenges and grew as a person.
I can not wait to see what 2011 has in store for me!

Happy Thursday!
One more day till Jeffrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment