Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hoot hoot, your cute.

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly."
-Rose Franken


Have I said how lucky I am to have a wonderful boyfriend? Well I am. I am so lucky. We were talking the other day about how we are both so dorky and silly. I really love how we let our dorky sides shine. It's perfect.

Gosh, am I a huge sap or what? Grrrr....I miss Jeffrey. Can't wait till Friday!

So I started watching Dexter. I watched disk one of season one last night, and it was pretty good. I'm not hooked yet, not dying to know what happens next, but I will say I am a little curious. Jeff loves it and the guy at Blockbuster told me that I would love it (because we are bff's and all.). So I will watch disk two tonight and hopefully I will like it a little more.  It's a little creepy...but in a not meant to be creepy sort of way, ya know?


I got a new Owl Mug...isn't he cute?
I also got two other mugs, that I will make an appearance sometime. Yepp I love mugs, almost as much as I love coffee!

I'm in the process of doing some big things...I'll tell you about them when I get good news! I'll keep it in for now, in case I get bad news. lol.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: