Friday, December 3, 2010

Letters.

Dear July,

I miss you.
Only 8 more months until I can bask in your wonderfulness again.

Until then,

Kati.
____________________________________________________________________________

Dear Snow,

You make me gag. I hate everything about you. I don't even like to look at you in pictures.

Please go away and never come back.

Warmly...so you'll melt,

Kati.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Wendy's,

I love your new hand cut & sea salted french fires. I also love your spicy chicken nuggets.
I am so in love that I think it is becoming a problem. I have eaten at your establishment three days in a row.

XoXo,

Kati.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Cozy Banana Republic Sweater,

Thank you for being so warm and comfortable. I wore you yesterday for the first time this season, and decided to wear you again today. You make me so happy. I even love that I don't have to wear pants with you, because you are just that perfect. You know that I hate pants. Especially when I eat Wendy's three days in a row.

Snuggles,

Kati.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Senior Year,

You are going by WAY to fast. Yes, I am excited to be done, but I am also a little frightened. So please...slow your roll. Just a little.

Thanks,

Kati.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Jeffrey,

I can not wait to get off work and see you.
You are the best.
And you are wicked hott.
:@

Love,
Kati
_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Friday,

I have been waiting for you.

TGIF,

Kati.

1 comment:

  1. I like your letter to your sweater best because I completely agree with your love of not having to wear pants. Jeggings & leggings are my favorite things & I sincerely wish there were more occasions that it was acceptable not to wear pants.

    Miss you!
    <3 Jessica

    ReplyDelete