Monday, November 29, 2010

Now I'm 22...and I am thankful for so much

Maybe I should have done this on Thursday...I've been busy...alright? Well not really...err kind of, but Thanksgiving break was wonderful. I ate lots of food...put on 4 pounds...took lots of naps, hung out with my best friend, celebrated my birthday, spent lots of quality time with my parents, and the boyfriend came to good 'ole Mahomet to meet my parents! ....More on all this later.


But first, here is what I am thankful for this holiday season.


*A Great best friend that I can always count on

* OPI Nail Polish & my nail lady...they know how to make a girl feel sexy
* Warm cups of coffee
* Cooper















* The Colts, even if they do suck.
* My parents who are beyond amazing...even when I am terribly obnoxious
* A boyfriend that always says the right thing and makes me incredibly happy


















*My Roommates 














* Deliciously scented candles
* My big cozy bed
* Noodles with butter and Parmesan 
* Scarves
* Pepsi Max
* Pandora Radio & My iTunes

Happy Holiday Season.
...but can I just say, I'm not thankful for Christmas music on EVERY radio station. Not everyone is obsessed. Just sayin.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment