Monday, December 20, 2010

12 Blog Posts in one....get ready.

Finals and school are finally over!
After almost a week of non-stop paper writing and studying I am finally done.
In the course of four days I wrote one seven page paper, one ten page paper, and one 21 single spaced beast/bitch of a paper. That's a lot of words.
It was painful, but I am so glad it is all done and over with. I don't know what kind of grades I got on the two short papers, but I got an A on my big one!! Woohoo!!! And I only cried once over it all. YAY me!
Now only one more semester to go! That freaks me out, but it's also exciting.
It's almost Christmas!
I love Christmas. I love all the fun traditions that come along with Christmas...well except for the music, I hate Christmas music. Barf.  But I love baking cookies, going to parties, seeing my family, the tree, and of course waking up early Christmas morning to open presents! I am twenty-two years old and I am still always so giddy on Christmas Eve. I get a terrible night's sleep because I am always checking the time, I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I will forever be a seven year old girl at heart when it comes to Christmas. C:

Look at our beautiful Christmas tree.
Even though it is filled with EVERY SINGLE Christmas ornament my brother and I made in preschool and elementary school, it is still gorgeous. My mom is the best Christmas tree decorator ever. She puts pretty poinsettia's on the tree, which ties it all together and makes is beautiful! I will say, it's almost time to put the box of Elmer's glued ornaments away forever. Branden and I are big kids now. But I still love it. I always get a good chuckle every time I pull one out, my brother and I were not the best crafters as children. In fact...we sucked.
I also love our Christmas tree because every year my brother and I get a new ornament, it is personalized and has something to do with us directly. My parents put a lot of thought into our new ornament and I love it. The ornament present is one of my favorite presents to open.
And our tree is the best because Christmas presents under it. A lot of people I know don't do this until Christmas...like everything is from Santa. That's weird to me. Presents have always gone under our tree right away. Plus, I love to browse through them all and give mine a good shake. Yes, I told you, I am seven years old.




This is a terrible picture, grandma wasn't ready.
But check out the new jersey. LOVE>

I went to Indy this past weekend to see my Grandpa, my Grandma, and to attend my mom's side of the family's Christmas party. And my Grandma got me the best gift everrrr. A new Peyton Manning Jersey! My old one has gotten a lot of use, it was time for an upgrade! So with the luck of my new jersey, the Colts won this weekend! ....but next weekend they play my second team; the Raiders... eeee I hate to see the Raiders lose, but I guess it's gonna happen. The Colts need to win! And the Colts will always be my #1.



Well I have a lot more to blog about...but I am at work...so that means I should work? Right? Yes.
I hate busy Mondays.
But Happy Monday, nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment