Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Merry Christmas

Even though I am glad Christmas music is off the radio, I am sad to see Christmas go.

One of my favorite things to do, is wrap presents! I love to pick out wrapping paper, and coordinating ribbons and bows and wrap away!

These are the presents from me to my brother, mom, and dad. I got my brother the movie, McGruber, which is actually hilarious! I got my mom some jewelry, and my dad Kid Rock concert tickets and his new CD.  Aren't the packages just lovely though? Yeah, I was kind of proud.

But with wrapping presents comes...a MESS!
Even though my packages look nice, I am not the best wrapper. I measure wrong, because I am lazy. I don't trim enough off, because I don't want to cut off too much paper then have to do it all again. So I get left with a big mess!



Christmas was great this year. I got to see my extended family, hang out with my immediate family and relax. Usually Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are h.e.c.t.i.c. Our holiday tradition is usually to drive to Indy, back home, back to Indy and then back home again. But for the past two years we have done away with driving back to Indy on Christmas day. So we go to the movies instead.
This year we saw  The Fighter and I thought it was really good. [Last year we saw Sherlock Holmes, it was not so good.] Mark Wahlberg is fantastic, but Christian Bale is amazing! ...next movie to see Black Swan!

Jeffrey came the day after Christmas to visit, which made me so happy. I hate being away from him. He also got me the best present ever!! A PG85 Jersey! Woohoo, I am pretty pumped about that!
Now I only have to wait until Friday to see him again!

Also got my nails painted OPI's Sparkle-licious. LOVE IT!
Happy Tuesday.
Happy last few days of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment