Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Tuesday.
Only 5 days until Christmas!

Since last Thursday I have tried to watch Despicable Me not once, but twice! The first time I only saw about six minutes of the movie until I fell asleep. I tried to watch it again yesterday, and only saw an additional half and hour before I dozed off in to a much needed nap. From what I saw it seems like a cute movie, but it just puts me right to sleep.



















I also recently watched The Town and oh.my.goodness it was good.
Real good.
Ben Affleck was dreamy as usual and his Boston accent is to die for.



















Anyways....
My boyfriend went home to Chicago for Christmas break today. :(  :(  :(  :(
So I am a little sad. I am making a pouty face right now. 


Have a Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment