Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby Hedgehog.

Jeffrey and I were talking about this the other day... I think I would really enjoy having a baby hedgehog. I think Coop would like it too.
Does this not melt your heart?
I am in l.o.v.e.
I think if I got a baby hedgehog I would name it Marco. That seems like a fitting name for a dashing young hedgehog.

On a different note, I had an incredibly random dream last night. My dad was driving me to school and we drove past a church "yard" sale. So we stopped and loaded up on all kinds of goodies. I got Vera Bradley patterned cups, plates and bowls. I got Disney Princess coffee mugs and Indianapolis Colts place mats. Why am I dreaming about kitchen things? Maybe I need to get myself some new cups, bowls and plates?

{...maybe it's because I can not wait to move to a new place, maybe even a new city next year! Yes, actually I am very excited for what the next couple of months will bring...}


Grades came out yesterday...I did alright...this semester was pretty hard for me. But I snuck away with a 3.0 which is decent, I suppose. Maybe I need to work less and study more? Maybe I need to sleep less and study more? IDK...but this is my first semester in many semesters not making the dean's list and that is kind of a bummer. Senioritis got the best of me.

Today I have to do the last of my Christmas shopping, do some wrapping and pack up all my laundry for the Laundry Fairy. Then tomorrow I work half day, get my nails did, and gggoooo hooommmeee!!!!
Yeah, I am a tad excited to go home.

Happy Wednesday
4 days until Christmas.
10 Days until I see Jeffrey!


No comments:

Post a Comment