Thursday, December 23, 2010

Booky Wook 2

I really want this book. I love Russel Brand and I love Katy Perry; and I really love them together.

So I was on Amazon, checking out how much this baby costs and decided to flip through the book and came across this;
" I knew I'd marry her on that first date,"
"She chose me, bottled me and cuffed me. And now this is my life, my girl, this beautiful woman. Just her and the revolution."
Oh my God, is that not Romantic?
Russel, I didn't know you had that in you.
Jeffrey take note.  ;) haha j/k, you are pretty romantic.
So after Christmas, once my bank account beefs back up this bad boy will be mine :)

I recently got a book to read over xmas, and so far it is pretty good.
Earnest Hemingway's, A Farewell to Arms
Hopefully I can get it done this weekend in the car on the way to Indy
I love me a little Hemingway.

Here are a few other items on my Amazon wish list...yes I have an Amazon problem:
* The Great Gatsby... I want to re-read it before the movie comes out, and since it is one of my favorites I figure I should own it.
*Italian Phrase-a-day desk calendar ... you know to brush up on my Italiano
* The Keri Hilson CD ... don't hate me cuz I'm b e a u t i f u l
* Going the Distance ... amazingly adorable and hysterical movie

Happy Thursday, It's almost Christmas!!

Oh...PS...have I mentioned lately how fantastic my boyfriend is? Even when he is far away, he is the best.
I heart you michael jeffrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment