Friday, July 16, 2010

TGIF!

Check out my sweet ride! On Wednesday I got  this pretty cool rental car, so Sonny could go to the shop and get all fixed up!

While I do love my Sonny (kind of) I reallllly love this new one. It is a 2010 Nissan Altima, it has keyless entry and ignition! It rides like a dream, and is such a pretty blue color. Which hard to see from my poor quality phone pic.

Tonight, I am going to do something really nice for my boyfriend, he deserves it. I have been having a bad week and I have kind of been taking it out on him. He deserves nothing but the best, so I'm gonna do what I can. Good thing he doesn't read my blog, or it would give away the surprise!

And I have not done very good at eating healthier or workingout. I have been eating more fruit, but still eating everything else. Gahh!


Anywho, I am super excited for this weekend, two of my best buddies, Mark & Jon (twins!) (John is in the purple shirt if u click the link!) are turning 21 on Sunday! I am so excited to be able to celebrate with them! :) It will be so much fun!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment