Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF

Happy Happy Friday!
Do you know the BEST way to start off the day? And no, I am not talking morning sex boyfriend! I am talking about GIRL TALK (Night Ripper, best album everrr) playing loudly through my iHome, a cup of coffee and some pretty perfume!


Okay, so yeah I had a pretty awesome morning and it has got me pumped for the day!

Girl Talk's Night Ripper is my "go-to" get excited music. I was feeling extra tired this morning and needed to get pumped up for my Friday! So I put on some Girl Talk, turned the volume up loud, stayed in my panties and cami and danced while I got ready! Again, there is seriously nothing better than dancing in cute panties while getting ready! I spritzed on my 2nd favorite perfume, YSL's Parisienne (1st favorite is Tocca Giulietta) and drank my delicious coffee! Yes, it was a perfect morning and I am in such a great mood!

I am so excited too, because Jessica is coming to visit today!!!!! She got back from her time as a CHWC Staffer on Wednesday and I can not wait to have a girls night! :)

And 4 months from today my time as a 21 year old will be over...I WILL BE 22! HOLY COW does time fly. I can not believe it. My baby brother will be 19 next Wednesday and my parents will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary on Tuesday! And uggghhh I am so jealous, right now my parents are relaxing on the beach in Jamaica!!!!! They deserve it though, happy *almost anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment