Monday, July 5, 2010

"And today we celebrate our independence"

This 4th of July weekend was a great one! 
(Though it does not compare to the last, when Brandon and I were enjoy the beach in South Carolina.)

I got to enjoy Saturday with my family in Indiana and hang out on the lake and get some gooood sun! I got to be with my cousin who is going to be a mommy in February! I am so excited for her and her husband, they will make fantastic parents! 

In the car ride home I was asking my parents about their grandparents and I found out that my dad has 125 cousins!! How insane is that? His dad had 14 brothers and sisters that all went on to have big families! So crazy. I can not even imagine. 

Yesterday was spent with Brandon and his family. We went to the Hopedale carnival, and that was fun. Our buddy Jonathan came along too! 
                                                          On the Tilt-a-whirl!

                                        Me and Brandon on the Octopus! My favorite ride ever!

                                                               Brandon and Marco!
After spending the day in Hopedale we drove down to Urbana and went to Brandon's dad's cookout! It was great to see his dad, eat some more yummy food and watch fireworks! We also stopped at Marry Ann's for some delicious midnight food! I had a great 4th of July! I am so lucky to have a great family, boyfriend, friends and country!  

Here is to a day spent on the couch, and watching Entourage as soon as Brandon gets back from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment